We have been behind the cutting edge innovation in the health and educational needs provisions, the most prominent of our projects and achievements include but are not limited to:
- Medical mission at Ilewo-Orile, Ogun State November 2014
- Medical mission at Ishaga-Orile, Ogun State August 2015
- Medical mission at Ibara-Orile, Ogun State August 2016
- Medical mission at Ijebu-Ife, Ogun State February 2017
- Medical mission at Ijoga-Orile, Ogun State August 2017
- Medical mission at Ijebu-Igbo and Ijebu-Odumefin, Ogun State February 2018
- Medical mission at Idogo, Ogun State August 2018
- Medical mission at Ikeja, in conjunction with Lagos State Government April 2019
- Medical mission at Imala, Ogun State July 2019
- Medical mission at Ikenne, Ogun State February 2020
In all of these missions combined, eighteen thousand, five hundred (18,500) people were primary beneficiaries. Secondary beneficiaries are the entire communities whose people were impacted. Issues of vision screening, blood pressure, diabetic screening, asthma and much more were dealt with. Prescriptions, medication at time of care, and eye glasses were given out. Cataract surgeries were administered in conjunction with Eye Foundation.
Educational supplies were also distributed to local schools and all students in attendance. These were achieved with the help of over two hundred (200) dedicated professionals and volunteers.