Our vision is to alleviate human suffering by being the hand of God extended and a conduit that connects people that do not have to those that have.
Our mission is to bring light and hope to regions of Africa and the world at large, by meeting basic human needs of shelter, food, health and education.
The objectives through which this mission is accomplished includes:
- Focus on the significant issues affecting targeted communities after thorough assessment
- Mobilize health workers to provide services to rural communities away from locations where they usually work
- Reduce the barriers to care by providing accessible quality healthcare in a hospital setting
- Meet the health needs of targeted communities through- screening, assessments, diagnosing, treatment, prescriptions and a supply of medication at the time of care.
- Increase awareness and prevention of diseases through patient/community education.
- Dispense drugs and medical supplies to community primary health center for the follow-up of treatment after our departure.
- Meet educational needs of children through the distribution of supplies opportunity to share, inspire and motivate the children of rural communities.
- Provide feedback information, necessary data, and third-party validation for our partners and existing sponsors