About Relume Foundation
Relume Foundation maintains a consistently visible presence at the forefront of serving and educating at-risk communities with vital healthcare resources and services. Under the expert guidance of Dr. Sunday Adeosun, Chairman, Professor Sherri Adeosun, President, and Dr. Cheryl Croney, Medical Director, Relume brings a caring hand to many densely populated areas of its home city in New York and its African roots in Nigeria. Our urgent focus has been on the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the health of our residents.
We have and are still offering quality training services with certified tutors at no cost. Students preparedness and success in their respective exams have been greatly propelled and guaranteed by us, from free study materials, to mock/online simulation tests.
Our proficiency with this training is clearly evident in the outcome of our students success and the recognition/awards that have been given us.
Some of our accomplishments include:
- SAT Prep classes in Springfield Gardens HS Campus (2018-2019)
- SAT Prep classes at ACT Studios, Hillside Avenue (2018 to present)
- SAT Prep classes in Far Rockaway – 2018 and 2019
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to alleviate human suffering by being the hand of God extended and a conduit that connects people that do not have to those that have.
Our mission is to bring light and hope to regions of Africa and the world at large, by meeting basic human needs of shelter, food, health and education.
The objectives through which this mission is accomplished includes:
- Focus on the significant issues affecting targeted communities after thorough assessment
- Mobilize health workers to provide services to rural communities away from locations where they usually work
- Reduce the barriers to care by providing accessible quality healthcare in a hospital setting
- Meet the health needs of targeted communities through- screening, assessments, diagnosing, treatment, prescriptions and a supply of medication at the time of care.
- Increase awareness and prevention of diseases through patient/community education.
- Dispense drugs and medical supplies to community primary health center for the follow-up of treatment after our departure.
- Meet educational needs of children through the distribution of supplies opportunity to share, inspire and motivate the children of rural communities.
- Provide feedback information, necessary data, and third-party validation for our partners and existing sponsors
Management Team and Trustee for Relume Foundation, Inc., USA
Prof. Sherri Adeosun, RN, Ph.D
President / CEO
Sunday Adeosun, PhD
Mr. Idowu Balogun
Ms. Natasha Ferguson
Treasurer / Secretary
Cheryl Croney, MD
Medical Director/ Board Member
Ms. Florence Adeosun
Ms. Simisola Adeosun