- Covid-19: Emerging Evidence Suggests Role for Vitamin D in Coronavirus Severity
- Covid-19: Oil coys, foundation conduct free medical training for health workers in Yobe community
- COVID-19….Supporting Healthcare provider
- Louisiana governor claims he had no idea Mardi Gras in New Orleans would trigger a coronavirus outbreak
- The hilltop fortress town that cut itself off from the world — and coronavirus
- Nigeria records chloroquine poisoning after Trump endorses it for coronavirus treatment
- How two funerals helped turn one small Georgia city into a hotspot for coronavirus
- World Meter Corona Statistics (Barbados)
- WHO: Mythbusters
I got my COVID-19 Vaccine. Go Get Yours. Lets Fight COVID-19 Together!
I have already had COVID-19 and recovered, do I still need to get vaccinated with COVIC-19 vaccine? Yes. Do to the severe health risks associated with COVID-19.
Ongoing Event: COVID-19 Relief Fund – Donate, Share, Support
Are you concerned about the COVID vaccine? Do you have concerns about its side effects? What is this mRNA?
Inviting parents, grandparents and guardians! Come with questions and concerns.
Johnson & Johnson