Our objective is to increase vaccine equity in communities across New York currently experiencing low vaccination rates and engage them in open conversation about the COVID vaccine. As a recipient of a Vaccine Equity Partner Engagement (VEPE) grant from the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, with more personal contact and by utilizing social media, we can significantly increase our visibility and impact specific communities needing our support.
Masks and Testing
With the rise of COVID infections, we continue to stress the importance of layered protection including proper use of masks/protective covering, social distancing, handwashing, vaccination, and COVID-19 testing. We have expanded our reach to several more communities educating residents on the need to remain vigilant in protecting themselves.
Johnson & Johnson
- Relume Foundation Hands Out COVID Test Kits In Far Rockaway
- Covid-19: Emerging Evidence Suggests Role for Vitamin D in Coronavirus Severity
- Covid-19: Oil coys, foundation conduct free medical training for health workers in Yobe community
- COVID-19….Supporting Healthcare provider
- Louisiana governor claims he had no idea Mardi Gras in New Orleans would trigger a coronavirus outbreak
- The hilltop fortress town that cut itself off from the world — and coronavirus
- Nigeria records chloroquine poisoning after Trump endorses it for coronavirus treatment
- How two funerals helped turn one small Georgia city into a hotspot for coronavirus
- World Meter Corona Statistics (Barbados)
- WHO: Mythbusters
Covid Vaccine Information Seminar
Join Our Bi-weekly Health Information Webinar Every 2nd and 4th Monday @ 7pm EST