Yobe State Medical Mission 2020
February 17-20, 2020
NNPC/SPDC JV provides Health Intervention facilitated by Relume Charitable Foundation (RCF)
to the communities in Yobe State, Nigeria.
The Medical Outreach was filled with plethora of health care professionals such as:
Over 2,500 community members received medical and vision screening for common ailments that afflict villagers dwelling in the community.
The Result were astounding as:
- 35 successful minor surgical procedures were performed.
- Medications was given to people for acute and Chronic condition.
- Over 1,000 mosquito nets were given out.
- 50 Cataract Surgeries with follow up care also provided.
- 200 reading glasses were distributed.
Our sincere appreciation to all our dedicated healthcare professional and volunteers.