Relume Charitable Foundation Undergraduate
Scholarship Program 2019/2020 for Nigerian Students
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: Applicants must be a Nigerian, who are students in Tertiary institutions in Nigeria and meet the eligibility criteria as outlined below;
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigeria Institution.
- Where CGPA scale is 5.0, he/she must possess a minimum of 3.5
- Applicant must be in their second year and above
- Applicant must have filled the Relume Charitable Foundation scholarship form with the necessary details.
- Applicant must have a signed letter of identification from his/her respective local government.
NOTE; Duration of scholarship is for the period of education through graduation. Recipient is expected to maintain excellent academic performance and make presentation of progress report as evidence that they have moved to the next stage of their program.
School fees will be paid directly to school portal or account.
Lack of commitment will result in loss of scholarship.